The L.E.A.D. program aims to provide Human Resources and Management students with opportunities to learn and gain perspective for their future careers, while offering organizations dynamic, hard-working candidates.
With 2 groups of 4 students, one HR and one Management, candidates get the opportunity to work for firms in their field of choice while still being in a learning environment.
Benefits for Students
- Gain hands-on experience working in your field of study
- Build and broaden your professional network before graduating
- Focus your career path by narrowing down your preferred domain
- Enter the workforce aware and ready to address current, real-world HR and Management issues firms are facing
- Put classroom theory into practice, adopting learned concepts to reality
- Gain a competitive edge in the job market upon graduation
Benefits for Organizations
- Receive HR solutions and fundamental HR frameworks for free or at a small fee
- Obtain fresh, new perspectives on your current organizational issues
- Receive assistance from committed students on upcoming projects
- Get first pick on up and coming talent
- Give back to the community by supporting a non-profit, student-run organization dedicated to enhancing students’ educational experiences
- Gain exposure